Nathan worked as a Managing attorney for the largest bankruptcy firm in Southern California from 1994 to 1998. At the time the firm was filing over 500 cases per month and Nathan was overseeing the firm’s operation and managing other attorneys and paralegals in the firm. He was also the person everyone relied on to find a solution to every problem. His creative mind is second to none.
He began his practice in 1998 and then joined Nader & Berneman, Attorneys at Law, now Cal West Law in 2018.
Nathan is one of the most famous attorneys in Court, with Judges, and with all bankruptcy trustees. The reason for this is that he appears in Court for our firm’s cases as well as many other attorneys, to resolve complex issues in Court. Many Bankruptcy attorneys contact Nathan for his assistance and opinion on their cases. If you hired another attorney there is a good chance Nathan may appear in Court on your attorney’s behalf.
Nathan had a serious accident in 2008 and was bedridden for over 6 months. It was amazing how the Judges, Trustees, and other attorneys cared and helped Nathan throughout his recovery.
- University of West Woodland Hills (J.D.) - June, 1991
- California State University, Northridge (Bachelor of Science with a Major in Finance) - 1985
- California State Bar
- Admitted to the United States District Court, Central District of California
- Admitted to the United States District Court, Eastern District of California
- Admitted to the United States District Court, Southern District of California
- Admitted to the United States District Court, Northern District of California
- Central District Consumer Bankruptcy Attorney Association (CDCBAA)
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (NACBA)